Monday 14 May 2007

1) Hi Peepes!

Hello world here I am!
Krazy as always and lovin' it, but BOO to McDonalds!!
My name's Izzy. You can call me Izzy Wizzy, but I'm not getting busy! ; ) lol!
Sorry, ignore my twisted sense of humour!
Welcome to my brand new blog where I'm going to take you through the rollercoaster that is my
coming of age. - Check me out!
I'm well into clubbin, ramshackle and snobs, heads up to all you Brummie's out there! Getting silly with my peepes, sticking my tongue out and showing off my well sexy mouth bling!
I've got my exams coming up so head stressing all the time at the mo, hoping this blog will chill me right out.
So all you lovely people out there let me know what you think!
Do you want to know more? ; )

This is Izzy Wizzy signing out MwaH! XxXxX!

-----///\\-----Plz
----///-\\\----Put This
----|||---|||---On Your
----|||---|||---account If
----|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\

(I don't, but isn't this cool!)

No comments: